The MTYKL Foundation’s Immigrant Rights Initiative supports organizations advancing and protecting the rights of our vulnerable immigrant communities. The Foundation intends to support existing efforts to re-shape the national debate on issues such as DACA, family detention, new statewide legislation, and human trafficking.
The MTYKL Foundation’s Immigrant Rights Initiative is comprised of the following organizations:
- American Immigration Council
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Asian Law Caucus
- Asian Law Alliance
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
- Center for Gender and Refugee Studies at UC Hastings
- Centro Legal de la Raza
- Chinese for Affirmative Action
- Equal Justice Society
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center
Through its Immigrant Rights Initiative, the MTYKL Foundation is encouraging the grantees to explore opportunities to collaborate with one another to achieve the greatest impact in combating this dangerous anti-immigrant trend undermining the charitable and democratic values of our country.